Transforming peoples’ lives with genetic medicines
- Leverage American Gene Technologies™ International’s (AGT’s) lentivirus platform to efficiently create highly-effective targeted genetic medicines;
- Create solutions for patients across a spectrum of infectious diseases, cancers and autosomal disorders;
- Collaborate with leading medical researchers from around the globe;
- Partner with pharmaceutical and biotech firms on indication and platform-specific opportunities;
- Enhance our proprietary platform to expedite drug development
Click here for a one-page AGT overview.
AGT is developing and commercializing genetic medicines targeting major diseases, including HIV/AIDS, Phenylketonuria (PKU) and Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer, or HCC). Our drug candidates have achieved initial proof of concept in preclinical studies and have potential to deliver cost-effective therapies that are better targeted and more potent with fewer side effects. AGT’s drugs will treat symptomatic disease, but are intended to provide durable cures that extend the length and improve the quality of patients’ lives.
AGT anticipates becoming a clinical stage company in 2017 with a Phase I human trial for our HIV functional cure. We have three lead candidate drugs in our pipeline – all based on our proven drug-delivery platform — a proprietary vector with broad applicability in immuno-oncology and thousands of additional diseases. AGT is on the path towards technical and financial success. Curing even just one of the diseases will be a remarkable success for patients, society, researchers, and our investors.
Currently, AGT has lead drug candidates for the following indications:
- Phenylketonuria (PKU)
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer, or HCC)
In addition to our lead programs, AGT has research and drug development in:
- Familial dysautonomia
- Parkinson’s disease