American Gene Technologies®: A Growing Gene and Cell Therapy Company
American Gene Technologies is currently seeking a creative, detail-oriented, forward-thinking intern with strong graphic design, video editing and social media skills to join our marketing team. We are also looking for this candidate to be or become very proficient on the HubSpot CRM. This is a 3-month paid position with the ability to turn into a full-time position at the company. Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience in graphic design, video editing, and social media content creation.
The successful candidate will work as part of our team in the areas of marketing, branding, content marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, social media, event marketing, videos, and more.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support a variety of American Gene™ marketing initiatives and ensure deadlines are met
- Develop and manage the production of original and compelling graphic, video and social content for website, blog, social media, newsletters, press materials, editorial calendars, presentations and more
- Regularly post content, update and monitor AGT™ social media accounts
- Develop creative ideas for planning and executing initiatives to drive marketing growth and engagement
- Conduct detailed research for various marketing-related efforts
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in graphic design, video editing, and social media content creation.
- Must have previous marketing internships or experience.
- Must be local and come into a Rockville, Maryland office to work. This is an in-person position with remote working options only on occasion.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Must have great interpersonal communications skills, a strong work ethic, and a motivation to learn
- Must be organized and adaptable with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive projects
- Must have an ear for storytelling and an eye for high-quality graphic design and branding
- Experience with any of the following platforms:
- Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite
American Gene Technologies (AGT) is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applications without discriminating on the basis of disability, sex or sexual orientation, race or ethnic origin, marital or civil partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law. AGT employees receive competitive salaries, comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid gym membership, 401K plan with employer contribution, incentive stock options and annual paid leave.
Job Types: Full Time Internship – Potential to Turn into a Full-time Position
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
PPE Equipment provided, Rapid Onsite COVID-19 testing for employees
Work Location: One location